This website has been developed for ISOCELL NUTRA. ISOCELL NUTRA agrees to comply with all laws concerning the establishment and operation of a website. He also undertakes to respect the rules of ethics of distance selling.
LEGAL NOTICE :
- ISOCELL NUTRA, simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 40,000 euros, registered with the RCS of PARIS under the number 438 776 304 000 26, VAT No. FR27438776304.
Registered office: 53 Boulevard General Martial Valin - 75015 Paris - France.
- Director of publication: François Vix
• Intellectual property
- The site is a work of the mind protected by the law of intellectual property. The site as well as all the component elements (such as trademarks, logos, texts, photographs, databases ...) are the exclusive property of ISOCELL NUTRA, the only one authorized to use intellectual property rights and personality rights relating thereto, which grants no license or right to consult the site.
- The reproduction of any document published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for a strictly personal or private use. Any reproduction or representation, partial or total of this site or one of the elements composing it on any medium whatsoever and in any form whatsoever, for other purposes and in particular commercial is prohibited and would constitute a counterfeit punishable by law. Any request for authorization must be sent to the following address: ISOCELL NUTRA, 53, Boulevard du General Martial Valin, 75015 Paris.
Our host is the company OVH SARL, 140 quai du Sartel, 59100 Roubaix, France
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE:
• Private life
The ISOCELL Laboratories have undertaken to respect the regulatory and ethical provisions on the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 06 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms.
In accordance with the law of 1978, this site has been the subject of a declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL). It is registered under the number 1354054.
• The data collected on our site
• Data processing by third parties
We may disclose certain data to third-party companies such as those responsible for the execution, processing or payment of services and orders. All of these partner companies have stated that they are in compliance with the latest data protection laws, but ISOCELL NUTRA will not be held responsible for any failure of one of its partners. We declared all of these treatments to the National Commission for Computing and Freedom (CNIL) through the declaration N ° 1724616. Our data flow models are also available on request.
• Access, rectification and opposition of personal data
You can unsubscribe to email communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of each email. You also have a right of access, rectification, recovery (right to portability) and opposition (right to forget) information about you. And you can, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of personal data concerning you (right to limitation of treatment).To exercise your rights at any time, contact: email@example.com or ISOCELL NUTRA - customer service - 53 boulevard du General Martial Valin - 75015 Paris • Commercial offers
We will allow you to offer special offers or services by e-mail or mail, unless you specify otherwise. If you do not wish to receive our offers or special services, you can send a letter stating your name, first name and address:
- in writing: ISOCELL NUTRA - consumer services - 53 boulevard du General Martial Valin - 75015 Paris
- or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access and opposition to the file
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a right to access, rectify and delete personal data about you. If you wish to exercise this right, simply send us a letter in writing with proof of your identity (photocopy of an identity document), to the following address:
ISOCELL NUTRA - consumer service - 53, boulevard du General Martial Valin - 75015 Paris.
• Hypertext links
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites managed by third parties over which we have no control.
Consequently, we are in no way responsible for the content, information, products and services offered on the sites accessible via the hypertext links contained on our site and our responsibility can not be held liable for any direct damage. or indirect resulting from the use of these sites.
• Cookies and data collected during navigation
A cookie is a small file that the site server you visit writes to your hard drive, and in which it stores certain information. It mainly allows you to better prepare your home for the next site visit and customize the pages you will view.
You do not expose yourself to any risk by accepting the use of the cookies we use.Indeed, we do not store any personal data without you being informed beforehand. The data you enter is stored for the purpose of providing you with the requested product or service.
However, you can disable this feature, but when you next login to our site, the pages will not be personalized.
For the deactivation of cookies, you must modify the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer), for that select in the bar:
- Internet option;
- Privacy: You can adjust the slider to control the cookies that are installed on your computer.
• Use of the Site
ISOCELL NUTRA strives to update the content of the site and to provide Users with accurate information. However, ISOCELL NUTRA can not guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of the data on the site.Consequently, ISOCELL NUTRA declines any responsibility for any inaccuracy or omission relating to the data available on the Site as well as any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party having caused a modification of said data. Any errors or omissions should be notified to the following address:
- ISOCELL NUTRA - consumer services - 53, boulevard du General Martial Valin - 75015 Paris.
• Security and confidentiality
The data related to the personal information and the means of payment are secured by an encryption method (SSL mode). Payment information is never stored and is securely transmitted to our payment partner Credit Mutuel Monetico.